A virtual machine, VM21, will be migrated between two ESXi 5.x hosts, labeled ESXi01 and ESXi02. Each host has two vSphere Standard Switches (vSS), configured as follows:
1. vSwitch0 has a port group labeled management and a port group labeled vMotion.
2. The management port group contains a vmkernel port tagged for management traffic.
3. The vMotion port group contains a vmkernel port tagged for vMotion traffic.
4. vSwitch0 on ESX01 has an uplink attached to the 10.1.30.0/24 network.
5. vSwitch0 on ESX02 has an uplink connected to the 10.1.30.0/24 network.
6. Each host has a vSwitch 1 with a production port group used by virtual machine traffic.
7. Each vSwitch 1 has an uplink attached to the 10.1.40.0/24
What is true about migrating VH21 to the new host?
vMotion would be supported in this configuration
Storage vMotion would not be supported in this configuration
vMotion would not be supported in this configuration
Storage vMotion would be supported it the storage device supports