Fill in the blank: Browser-based Authentication sends users to a web page to acquire identities using ________
Captive Portal and Transparent Kerberos Authentication
To enable Identity Awareness:
1. Log in to SmartDashboard.
2. From the Network Objects tree, expand the Check Point branch.
3. Double-click the Security Gateway on which to enable Identity Awareness.
4. In the Software Blades section, select Identity Awareness on the Network Security tab.
The Identity Awareness Configuration wizard opens.
5. Select one or more options. These options set the methods for acquiring identities of managed and
AD Query – Lets the Security Gateway seamlessly identify Active Directory users and computers.
Browser-Based Authentication – Sends users to a Web page to acquire identities from unidentified users.
If Transparent Kerberos Authentication is configured, AD users may be identified transparently.