One Logical Volume is created named as myvol under vo volume group and is mounted. The
Initial Size of that Logical Volume is 400MB. Make successfully that the size of Logical Volume
200MB without losing any data. The size of logical volume 200MB to 210MB will be acceptable.
1. First check the size of Logical Volume: lvdisplay /dev/vo/myvol
2. Make sure that the filesystem is in a consistent state before reducing:
# fsck -f /dev/vo/myvol
3. Now reduce the filesystem by 200MB.
# resize2fs /dev/vo/myvol 200M
4. It is now possible to reduce the logical volume.
#lvreduce /dev/vo/myvol -L 200M
4. Verify the Size of Logical Volume: lvdisplay /dev/vo/myvol
5. Verify that the size comes in online or not: df -h