Get 50% Discount on All Your Purchases at PrepAway.com - Latest Exam Questions This is ONE TIME OFFER 50% Enter your email address to receive your 50% off dicount code: A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login. GET YOUR DISCOUNT CODE * We value your privacy. We will not rent or sell your email address.
3 Comments on “What two CoS values are used by voice traffic?”
Cos 3 Voice and Video signalling
Cos 5 Voice traffic (With LLQ)
Answer C and E.
The IP Precedence bits, like 802.1p CoS bits, allow for only the following 8 values of marking (0–7):
– IPP values 6 and 7 are generally reserved for network control traffic such as routing.
– IPP value 5 is recommended for voice.
– IPP value 4 is shared by videoconferencing and streaming video.
– IPP value 3 is for voice control.
– IPP values 1 and 2 can be used for data applications.
– IPP value 0 is the default marking value.
Besides, part of that new 326Q 200-310 dumps for your reference: