Which pre-defined Permission Profile should be assigned to an administrator that requires full access to audit all configurations without modifying them?
B. Read Only All
C. Super User
D. Full Access
Explanation: To create a new permission profile:
- In SmartConsole, go to Manage & Settings > Permissions and Administrators > Permission Profiles.
- Click New Profile.
The New Profile window opens.
- Enter a unique name for the profile.
- Select a profile type:
– Read/Write All – Administrators can make changes
– Auditor (Read Only All) – Administrators can see information but cannot make changes
– Customized – Configure custom settings
- Click OK.