Fill in the blank: Browser-based Authentication sends users to a web page to acquire identities using ________.
A. User Directory
B. Captive Portal and Transparent Kerberos Authentication
C. Captive Portal
Explanation: To enable Identity Awareness:
- Log in to SmartDashboard.
- From the Network Objects tree, expand the Check Point branch.
- Double-click the Security Gateway on which to enable Identity Awareness.
- In the Software Blades section, select Identity Awareness on the Network Security tab.
The Identity Awareness Configuration wizard opens.
- Select one or more options. These options set the methods for acquiring identities of managed and unmanaged assets.
– AD Query – Lets the Security Gateway seamlessly identify Active Directory users and computers.
– Browser-Based Authentication – Sends users to a Web page to acquire identities from unidentified users. If Transparent Kerberos Authentication is configured, AD users may be identified transparently.