Which VPN protocol is supported by FortiGate units?
A customer has the following requirements:
– local peer with two Internet links
– remote peer with one Internet link
– secure traffic between the two peers
– granular control with Accept policies
Which solution provides security and redundancy for traffic between the two peers?
A university is looking for a solution with the following requirements:
– wired and wireless connectivity
– authentication (LDAP)
– Web filtering, DLP and application control
– data base integration using LDAP to provide access to those students who are up-to-date with their
– support for an external captive portal
Which solution meets these requirements?
A customer just bought an additional FortiGate device and plans to use their existing load balancer to
distribute traffic across two FortiGate units participating on a BGP network serving different neighbors. The
customer has mixed traffic of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP, UDP, and ICMP. The two FortiGate devices shown in the
exhibit should be redundant to each other so that the NAT session and active session tables will
synchronize and fail over to the unit that is still operating without any loss of data if one of the units fail.
Which high availability solution would you implement?
You are asked to design a secure solution using Fortinet products for a company. The company recently
has Web servers that were exploited and defaced. The customer has also experienced Denial or Service
due to SYN Flood attacks. Taking this into consideration, the customer’s solution should have the following
– management requires network-based content filtering with man-in-the-middle inspection
– the customer has no existing public key infrastructure but requires centralized certificate management
– users are tracked by their active directory username without installing any software on their hosts
– Web servers that have been exploited need to be protected from the OWASP Top 10
– notification of high volume SYN Flood attacks when a threshold has been triggered
Which three solutions satisfy these requirements? (Choose three.)
You must establish a BGP peering with a service provider. The provider has supplied you with BGP peering
parameters and you performed the basic configuration shown in the exhibit on your FortiGate unit. You
notice that your peering session is not coming up.
Which three missing configuration statements are needed to make this configuration functional? (Choose